Nature's performance fibres, ultra-fine Merino wool and Tencel, are engineered to provide the lightest, breathable warmth imaginable. With 4-way stretch, advanced breathability and moisture-wicking technology these merino pyjamas shorts support a longer and deeper sleep.
- Merino wool pyjamas top give ultra-light breathable warmth— 4x more breathable than cotton it gives as much warmth as other fabrics up to 50% heavier
- Superior moisture transport. Merino wool can absorb and release 2x more moisture vapour than cotton and 30x more than synthetics, ideal for men's thermal pyjamas
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Smell
- Warming over-thumb sleeves, raglan sleeve for a natural range of movement
- Flat ergonomic seams and slightly front placed side seams mean that you have a minimum of friction at night
- Tagless design, all care instructions are printed in the garment
- NATTWARM™ fabric: 38% merino wool, 56% Lyocell from eucalyptus and 6% elastane/ spandex makes the best merino pyjamas
Wash your merino sleepwear in up to 30 degrees Celsius. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Sizing: The model is 185 cm tall (6′ 1″) and wears size M
- Width chest (M): 100 cm (39.4″) +/- 6 cm (2.4″) per size
- Length back (M): 73 cm (28.7″) +/- 1 cm (0.4″) per size
Page exists but has no content. Update the page's content for it to appear.